Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Little Witch





















































































I can't believe this is Claire's second Halloween! She is going to be a witch this year...appropriate since her attitude has been pretty witchy this past week. I can see some more teeth coming in so maybe that explains it. As you can tell from the pictures, she was not having much fun carving the pumpkin (neither was Daddy...I am a fun forcer). She got to wear her costume on Tuesday to Little Gym and we will wear it again on Friday for the Stroller Strides party. I am shocked that she didn't pick off all of the feathers on the sleeves. My parents are coming in for the weekend so they will get to spend Halloween with us! Trick or Treat!

6 comments:

Grandmom said...

Fun-forcer...too funny! Can't wait to see my little witch in person!

Czarina said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

she is an adorable little witch. And I doubt she has had a "witchy attitude"...not sweet, sweet Claire. We will see you all on FRiday....keeping my fingers crossed there is no RAIN!

amy said...

She looks adorable! I remember last year when you surprised your parents on Halloween! Wow how time flies!

Shepard said...

You crack me up. I am the fun-forcer in my house too!! Sorry it has taken me so long to tell you CONGRATS on baby number 2. It is a piece of cake. :)
Keep in touch!
Leah Shepard

Anonymous said...

Hope Claire is having a fun Halloween! You mis-spelled "witchy"...I think maybe I've had some teeth coming in for 29 or so years too.