Saturday, October 3, 2009

Texas State Fair


At the farm












Poor pig ...I know how she feels...









Look at her face


Watching the Dog Show



Um, the baby was hungry...it's a fried s'more



She kept saying "Swimming!"













Today we went to the Texas State Fair for the third year in a row. We went when I was pregnant with Claire, last year when she was about 9 months old and this year with a kid and a belly! Next year we will be lugging two kiddos around! The weather was beautiful and we all had such a good time! Of course we ate fair food, we did the petting zoo and dog show too! The one snag in the day was the fact that I only packed one diaper...so after I changed her wet diaper pretty early on, she pooped. So what did we do? We took the poopy diaper off and put her pants back on with no diaper...and she didn't pee the rest of the time we were there or on the way home! What a big girl!!!

3 comments:

Czarina said...

I thought nursing one baby was tough! Glad you had a good time

Grandmom said...

I love how Claire enjoys all her new experiences...she really embraces life....you both are such good parents to take her to all these fun things.

etphonehome21 said...

Fun times at the fair. Love the photo of you with the smores!