Some of you may be aware of how the #2 plays a part in my life. For a recap: My birthday is 2/22, Claire's is 2/2 and baby #2 has a due date of 2/20. Claire and this baby will be 2 years apart. This weekend (the 2nd) I will be 20 weeks along (1/2 way there)! And Claire will be 20 months old! Also, we find out in 2 weeks if we are having a boy or a girl. I thought about it, and if it's a boy we will most likely be done having kids...which puts us at 2...then again if it's a girl we will have 2 girls...I just don't know, we will see!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Lucky #2
Some of you may be aware of how the #2 plays a part in my life. For a recap: My birthday is 2/22, Claire's is 2/2 and baby #2 has a due date of 2/20. Claire and this baby will be 2 years apart. This weekend (the 2nd) I will be 20 weeks along (1/2 way there)! And Claire will be 20 months old! Also, we find out in 2 weeks if we are having a boy or a girl. I thought about it, and if it's a boy we will most likely be done having kids...which puts us at 2...then again if it's a girl we will have 2 girls...I just don't know, we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a beautiful belly shot !! I love it :) you're 2 cute :)
You look great!
Cambria was born on 5/22 :) If you name him after Brad...he'd be the 2nd!! :) Are you even wearing maternity jeans?! Soo cute!
I'm like that with the #3 but I only want two kids. Super cute belly shot!
And Dad and I were in Golf Cart #202 on our trip to the Hill Country...thought of you immediately!
2 people in our family have birthdays on 2/22.... you and Robert. My birthday is 6/22. Cute belly shot, BTW. :) Hope you're feeling a lot better these days.
WEIRD...But so, so cool. Love those 2s. You look great with your bump! I'm glad you are feeling better. We are going to take Zane's sister's family to the fair next weekend, and brave all the Sooner/Longhorn fans....your photos make me much more excited for it. I'm not looking forward to the traffic:)
Post a Comment