Sunday, December 6, 2009

Museum, Tree and Sign for Brad






On Sat. we went to check out the new Ft. Worth Children's Museum. We had so much fun that we bought a membership! So if anyone ever wants to meet us there I can get a guest in for free!!! I think we will go back next week...Claire loved to run around and explore...Brad might have had fun playing with some of the exhibits too ;) That afternoon we went to get our Christmas tree. Claire had zero interest in helping decorate. Oh well, it looks nice and she doesn't bother it. Next week brad runs the White Rock marathon. I made a big sign for him last year with Claire's picture on it to cheer him on and motivate him. I'm doing the same this year...to all of my friends running in the race, look for this picture at various points along the route and Claire and I will be there cheering you on!!!

3 comments:

amy said...

We will meet you!!! I want to check it out : ) Love the last pic of Claire...so pretty!

Grandmom said...

Not being interested in the tree may be a good thing! Notice she has her "Dorothy" shoes on in the pics! Can't wait to see her next week!

CJAS said...

It will be fun to see you guys at the White Rock marathon ! I'll look for the sign :) we'll have to all go to the museum :) it's so much fun !