It's the week before Christmas so we had some parties to go to! On Friday morning Claire and I went to the Stroller Strides Christmas party. It was so much fun that I didn't get any pictures, but we exchanged gifts (I ended up with a really cool ring!) and the kids had a blast playing. Of course there was a ton of food...I can't wait to see how much weight I've gained since my last Dr. appointment! That night I went to an ornament exchange party with my college friends in Dallas. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and Brad was nice enough to babysit Claire so I could stay out late! So much fun! They went to Home Depot while I was gone and Claire got some balloons...which made her hair stand straight up the next morning! Now we are getting ready to go to Houston for Christmas on Wed. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Party!
It's the week before Christmas so we had some parties to go to! On Friday morning Claire and I went to the Stroller Strides Christmas party. It was so much fun that I didn't get any pictures, but we exchanged gifts (I ended up with a really cool ring!) and the kids had a blast playing. Of course there was a ton of food...I can't wait to see how much weight I've gained since my last Dr. appointment! That night I went to an ornament exchange party with my college friends in Dallas. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and Brad was nice enough to babysit Claire so I could stay out late! So much fun! They went to Home Depot while I was gone and Claire got some balloons...which made her hair stand straight up the next morning! Now we are getting ready to go to Houston for Christmas on Wed. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you had fun Lisa :) You look radiant ! I wish you all a merry Christmas :)
Christmas at Grandmom and Pop Pop's...yeah!!!!!!
Post a Comment