Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snow!




























































It's Dec. 2nd today and when we woke up it was snowing outside! I let Claire go outside and play in it until her hands froze. I tried to get some good pictures...maybe even one for a Christmas card but she wouldn't stand still or look at me. I can't blame her, snow is so much fun! BTW, Claire is 22 months old today!

4 comments:

CJAS said...

Claire is so cute playing in the snow :) Happy 22 months :) We are so happy to know such a sweet family :)

etphonehome21 said...

The snow was awesome!!! At least you put your kid in a coat, I let Gracie go out in her pjs.

amy said...

We did the same thing! My kids all came in crying with frozen hands...guess it's time to go buy some gloves!

Grandmom said...

Hey, I bought her gloves (mittens) with that white hat I just gave her! She sounded so excited this morning!