Aubrey and I like to hang out and play while Claire is at school! She is getting so big...she is 9 weeks old tomorrow and weighs 9 pounds! She is such a good, happy baby. Her favorite things to do are cuddle, watch her mobile in her crib and she LOVES to look at and listen to her big sister. I love holding her and i don't even mind getting up at night with her because I know it won't last forever. I broke down and ate pizza with cheese the other day and it kept her up all night...Brad eventually went to sleep on the couch and the next day he paid me the best compliment..he said "I couldn't do what you do". They are hard work but there is nothing in this world I would rather be doing then this!!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Big Girl
Aubrey and I like to hang out and play while Claire is at school! She is getting so big...she is 9 weeks old tomorrow and weighs 9 pounds! She is such a good, happy baby. Her favorite things to do are cuddle, watch her mobile in her crib and she LOVES to look at and listen to her big sister. I love holding her and i don't even mind getting up at night with her because I know it won't last forever. I broke down and ate pizza with cheese the other day and it kept her up all night...Brad eventually went to sleep on the couch and the next day he paid me the best compliment..he said "I couldn't do what you do". They are hard work but there is nothing in this world I would rather be doing then this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are such a wonderful mommy!
It is all worth it! She is getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait to see both my girls.
I can't believe she's already 9 weeks old! I have to admit - as tired as I am when Iz wakes up in the middle of the night - I love the stillness when I get to hold her and rock her back to sleep. You're rocking as a mom of 2! Let's start a club...Non-Dairy Queens :-)
Aubrey is so cute and so big ! She's growing super fast ! You are a wonderful mom and I'm so happy we're friends. You inspire me to be better !
awww....such a sweet post. It was great chatting with you the other day:)
She's so sweet, Lisa!
I agree... being a mommy is the best job ever! And you are an awesome mom! I am so proud of you and Brad, you're both doing an excellent job. :) Aubry is such a sweet baby... and I love seeing Claire as a big sister. :)
Love love that last picture of her sleeping...so sweet!
Post a Comment