I swear these two are best friends already!! They both just love being together. I can't wait until they can play together. Claire is so gentle and sweet with Aubrey...she strokes her head softly and gives her kisses. Aubrey wants to look at Claire and listen to her everytime she is in the room. Claire wanted to get into Aubrey's crib with her, so we let her (but kept a close eye on them). Yes Claire is wearing Christmas pajamas but that's how we roll these days...whatever I grab first. I want to post pictures of my sister and I when we were little but I need to scan them first...my girls remind me of how lucky I am to have a sister and all of the wonderful memories I have of us growing up!!!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Sisters
I swear these two are best friends already!! They both just love being together. I can't wait until they can play together. Claire is so gentle and sweet with Aubrey...she strokes her head softly and gives her kisses. Aubrey wants to look at Claire and listen to her everytime she is in the room. Claire wanted to get into Aubrey's crib with her, so we let her (but kept a close eye on them). Yes Claire is wearing Christmas pajamas but that's how we roll these days...whatever I grab first. I want to post pictures of my sister and I when we were little but I need to scan them first...my girls remind me of how lucky I am to have a sister and all of the wonderful memories I have of us growing up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Super sweet sisters!!!
I think I can recall a picture of when you had thrown every toy you owned into my crib with me. I can't wait to see these girls again!!!
Having a sister is a very special relationship. I'm so happy that Claire and Aubrey get to experience this. Love these pics.
Love the pictures! I'm like you, I can't wait to see them playing together.
I cherish my memories with my sisters too !! I love seeing Aubrey Jane and Claire together - they are really wonderful !
Just wait till they start giggling and playing together in the back seat. It. Will. Melt. Your. Heart! I love the Christmas jammies... We still wear ours often as well! You might as well get your money's worth, right?
Post a Comment