I can finally put Claire's straight, fine hair into pig tails!!! I think they look so cute on her and they make her look so much older. I swear I look at her sometimes and she looks like a kid, not a baby anymore...especially compared to her sister. She even leaves them in for school! Next step...a pony tail. At this rate she will be 3 before she has enough hair for that though! Aubrey has been super gassy, fussy and spits up a lot lately and she seems to be in pain. I decided to see if dairy is the culprit since I drink lots of milk and eat cheese and yogurt all day. Well, after 2 days of absolutely no dairy (not even if it's a small ingredient in something) she is a different baby! I don't have to change her clothes and sheets every few hours because of all the spit up...that is practically all gone. She is MUCH less fussy now too. The question now is how long can I live without dairy. You realize this means no chocolate!!! I would do anything to make her not hurt so it looks like I'm in this for awhile. Oh well, should help me get this last 15 pounds off. The pictures of Aubrey and Claire in their matching dresses is pre no-dairy diet obviously! I love dressing them alike. Just wait for Easter pics!!!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Hello Pig Tails, Goodbye Dairy
I can finally put Claire's straight, fine hair into pig tails!!! I think they look so cute on her and they make her look so much older. I swear I look at her sometimes and she looks like a kid, not a baby anymore...especially compared to her sister. She even leaves them in for school! Next step...a pony tail. At this rate she will be 3 before she has enough hair for that though! Aubrey has been super gassy, fussy and spits up a lot lately and she seems to be in pain. I decided to see if dairy is the culprit since I drink lots of milk and eat cheese and yogurt all day. Well, after 2 days of absolutely no dairy (not even if it's a small ingredient in something) she is a different baby! I don't have to change her clothes and sheets every few hours because of all the spit up...that is practically all gone. She is MUCH less fussy now too. The question now is how long can I live without dairy. You realize this means no chocolate!!! I would do anything to make her not hurt so it looks like I'm in this for awhile. Oh well, should help me get this last 15 pounds off. The pictures of Aubrey and Claire in their matching dresses is pre no-dairy diet obviously! I love dressing them alike. Just wait for Easter pics!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Claire does look so grown up with her adorable pig tails! Sorry you have to give up dairy but glad it's making sweet Aubrey feel better! We need to get together again soon :)
Good detective work on your part finding out what didn't agree with Aubrey..maybe you can introduce a little bit at a time! Can't belive Miss Claire is leaving her pigtails in all day!!! Love them.
Clairs hair is adorable. I love putting Eloise's in pig tails, but she doesn't let me do it often (tender head.) I wonder if you could still have soy milk? I'm with you... I love diary, but mommies will do anything to make the hurt stop! (and lets face it, when baby is happy, mommy is happy!)
Love the pigtails! Congratulations on sweet Aubrey. I love the matching outfits too.
What a great mommy you are. Crazy how we will do anything for our babies... things we wouldn't do for anyone else. Can't wait to see you all tonight!
The girls are so adorable and Claire is such a big girl - she looks so beautiful and grown up :) I had to stop dairy as well for Adrien for the first seven month and 1/2 . . . so I can relate to the cravings and can be the sympathetic ear if you want to complain :) I know you 'll do just fine though ;)
Pigtails....oh how I love them! Claire and Iz are so similar...two skinny babies with very little hair! And Iz and Aubrey are alike too...Iz was dairy and nut free until about 6 months. It's difficult but it was a no brainer when Iz started sleeping better (aka - I started to get sleep!)
I know, our babies are little girls now! I already have anxiety about them growing up too fast. Claire is so cute with the pigtails.
Post a Comment