I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Brad got me two pink roses, cards from him and the girls, let me get new tennis shoes and some workout clothes since we are doing P90X (just completed week 1)! We all went to church and then lunch at Pappasitos. The girls were so good! I am so lucky to be a Mom and have such a great example of what a loving and caring Mom is in my own Mom. I have such amazing Mommy friends who have helped me to be the best Mom I can be. The best gift I could ask for is my two happy, healthy girls. Happy Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Brad got me two pink roses, cards from him and the girls, let me get new tennis shoes and some workout clothes since we are doing P90X (just completed week 1)! We all went to church and then lunch at Pappasitos. The girls were so good! I am so lucky to be a Mom and have such a great example of what a loving and caring Mom is in my own Mom. I have such amazing Mommy friends who have helped me to be the best Mom I can be. The best gift I could ask for is my two happy, healthy girls. Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you look FANTASTIC! Happy Mother's Day friend! Pappasito's is our favorite restaurant. Steak fajitas...so yummy!
Wow ! you look so beautiful Lisa :) Love your dress and the girls' matching outfits !! So happy you had a wonderful afternoon, big hugs to you !
You look way too hot to have a baby that small! Adorable pictures! Happy Mother's Day!
Glad you had such a wonderful day...you deserved it. You all look so beautiful.
You are such a great mommy! Claire and Aubrey are lucky little girls! You look amazing!!!
Post a Comment