It's official...Claire is potty trained!!! She lets us know now when she has to pee and poop in her potty! She wears big girl panties at home and pull ups when we are out sometimes if I am nervous that she might have an accident but so far she has kept them dry. She even went to the potty at church today. It is so nice not to have to change two sets of diapers now. She did such a good job that we took her to see the new Shrek movie. She was so excited...we have seen the other three Shrek movies 6,000 times so even I was looking forward to seeing a new one. She loves getting popcorn! Aubrey was awake the whole time and again we left before the movie was over because they were both over it about an hour into the movie. I am so proud of my big girl!!!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Potty Training and Movie!
It's official...Claire is potty trained!!! She lets us know now when she has to pee and poop in her potty! She wears big girl panties at home and pull ups when we are out sometimes if I am nervous that she might have an accident but so far she has kept them dry. She even went to the potty at church today. It is so nice not to have to change two sets of diapers now. She did such a good job that we took her to see the new Shrek movie. She was so excited...we have seen the other three Shrek movies 6,000 times so even I was looking forward to seeing a new one. She loves getting popcorn! Aubrey was awake the whole time and again we left before the movie was over because they were both over it about an hour into the movie. I am so proud of my big girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woo Hoo! Now she can stay at Aunt Alli's house :)
What a great way to celebrate !! Congrats to the big girl !!! Lisa you're a real pro ;)
Yay Claire! You are so brave to take her to a Movie. I'm not ready to tackle that yet!
Post a Comment