





Brad came across an old blog we used to have in 2004! Way before kids! These are pictures from a trip to Playa, a Halloween party and a football game. Random, but fun to take a look back! ;)
Brad and I live in Arlington Texas. We were married on April 6th, 2002 and have two beautiful girls. Claire was born on Feb.2nd 2008 and Aubrey on Feb. 17th 2010. We use our blog to keep family and friends updated on our lives. Enjoy!
5 comments:
yall are so cute. I didn't even know they had blogs in 2004 - yall were so progressive:)
Neither of you have changed very much. Great Pics.
Wow ! to think I discovered blogs last year when I moved here . . .Great pics of you guys ! It is fun to see you before :) Lisa you always look great !
Lisa, you haven't changed a bit! What is your secret for not aging? LOL
Your "old school" pics look like you took them yesterday!
Post a Comment