Sunday, May 16, 2010

Aubrey's Baptism




Today we had Aubrey Baptized at my church! Our families came in for the special event so we spent the weekend grilling out and enjoying the nice weather! Unfortunately, Brad's sister (Aubrey's Godmother) hurt her back and was unable to attend so my sister filled in for her. Our good friend Sean is Aubrey's Godfather. Most of the pictures are on my Mom's camera but I managed to get a few good ones. Aubrey slept until we had to wake her for the ceremony, then she screamed the rest of the time. The funniest part was when we were up on the alter and Sean was putting the cloth over Aubrey's head she let out a loud toot and we all got the giggles. I was also touched by the fact that some of my friends were there to watch! Thank you Veronica, Vanessa and Lenae! We are blessed!

4 comments:

amy said...

She looks so beautiful in her dress! Congrats and God Bless little Aubrey!

Grandmom said...

It was a great weekend...Aubrey was a super star and Claire is just growing up so darn fast! I love the time with my girls.

Anonymous said...

I was happy to fill in! She will never live down that toot, poor girl!

Heather said...

I really hate it that I missed it! Thank you, Alli for coming to the rescue! Love the dress, she looks so sweet and tiny in it!