Sunday, May 23, 2010

MDO Graduation





Last week Claire and her friends graduated from the Toddler Class at Holy Cross Lutheran Church's Mother's Day Out program. Brad and I, along with Liberty and Gracie's parents, went to watch their end of the year program. They sang songs, there was a slide show and some of their artwork was displayed and framed. The girls did such a good job...I have video of the performance that I need to upload. I was a little sad thinking that her High School graduation will be right around the corner...but she has done so well at school, learned a lot and made some great friends. She will be attending the summer program and will go back in the fall again with her friends!

2 comments:

Grandmom said...

The girls look so grown up hanging with their friends!

etphonehome21 said...

I can't say that I thought about high school graduation but it freaked me out that they will soon start kinder. So glad we got them all going together!!!!