Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Claire vs Aubrey





I was looking at pictures of Claire when she was Aubrey's age and I thought it would be fun to dress Aubrey in one of her old outfits and take pictures to compare! They are the same age in these pictures. Claire was a little chunkier then Aubrey is and she was better at rolling onto her side. Claire's head was also bigger...so as petite as Claire is, I think Aubrey will be even smaller! I don't think they look alike but I also think you can tell they are sisters. The pictures go Aubrey, Claire, Aubrey, Claire!

5 comments:

amy said...

They are both precious! I can for sure see the similarities!

Grandmom said...

I love these pics....side by side you can see the resemblance. Aubrey is tiny, isn't she.

Vandi said...

That's amazing Lisa. I love that idea...I'll have to store that one away! They are too precious.

Marissa said...

Love those pictures. So cute.

Heather said...

Great idea! They both are beautiful! And I agree with your mom, Aubrey is tiny... like a little porcelain doll.