This past Saturday - Thursday I got brave and drove the girls to Houston to visit my parents! Brad works all day so since Claire has a break from school right now (and since my parents have a pool) I decided it was the perfect time to go on a mini vacation. The girls did great on the drive...we only had to stop once so I could feed Aubrey and take Claire to the bathroom. We had so much fun while we were there! Claire loved swimming with Pop-Pop. I took walks with the stroller in the morning before it got too hot. Grandmom had tons of new toys and clothes for the girls. We had a Bar-B-Q and I got to meet a lot of my Mom's friends and introduce them to Aubrey! My sister and I got pedicures and went to see Sex and the City. We spent an afternoon at the Country Club at the water park...lots of fun! It was a great trip, but we were ready to get home to see Brad. He was at work when we got home but he had hung a "Welcome Home" sign, left flowers and hung sparkly streamers from the doorways. He missed us!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Visit to Kingwood
This past Saturday - Thursday I got brave and drove the girls to Houston to visit my parents! Brad works all day so since Claire has a break from school right now (and since my parents have a pool) I decided it was the perfect time to go on a mini vacation. The girls did great on the drive...we only had to stop once so I could feed Aubrey and take Claire to the bathroom. We had so much fun while we were there! Claire loved swimming with Pop-Pop. I took walks with the stroller in the morning before it got too hot. Grandmom had tons of new toys and clothes for the girls. We had a Bar-B-Q and I got to meet a lot of my Mom's friends and introduce them to Aubrey! My sister and I got pedicures and went to see Sex and the City. We spent an afternoon at the Country Club at the water park...lots of fun! It was a great trip, but we were ready to get home to see Brad. He was at work when we got home but he had hung a "Welcome Home" sign, left flowers and hung sparkly streamers from the doorways. He missed us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pop Pop and I had so much fun! It makes me sad that we can't do this sort of thing more often.....the girls were so good, and so much fun. Claire is a little fish, just like you were. Aubrey's smile is contagious.
Post a Comment