




Last weekend I went to Austin with some super fun girlfriends of mine for an overnight trip! Brad took care of both girls while I was able to relax and have fun! As much as I love being with my girls, I really did need a break. I missed them, but it felt great to relax by the pool, enjoy an amazing dinner (chewing each bite 30 times ;) and have adult conversations with intelligent, funny girls. They are all amazing Moms and just great people to know and be friends with! We had a blast and I can't wait to do it again! Brad did a great job with the girls...but when I got home he said "I don't want your job". ;)
2 comments:
Girlfriends are a very special blessing in life.....I'm glad you have found such a wonderful group of ladies to call friends.
You are a wonderful friend LIsa ;) So glad to know you! I love Brad's reaction! Christophe also told me it was hard and it made my day !
Post a Comment