Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sunshine and Rain






We have been getting some pretty good downpours in the afternoon...so when Brad got home from work one day this week he took Claire outside to splash in the rain! She started out in her rain boots but they didn't last long...one step into the street and water filled them! Brad insisted it is more fun to play barefoot in the rain anyway! They both had fun and were soaked when they finally came inside. Here are some pictures of my sunshine too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Brad and his Mini-me. I remember when Lisa and I would cry when we had to wear our rain ponchos. They weren't very stylish. Love the pics of Aubrey!

Grandmom said...

Love the pics....Aubrey looks so cute in a "bow". Alli...the ponchos were too stylish....your memory is faulty!

CJAS said...

love Aubrey in her cute outfit !! Brad is an awesome Daddy :)

amy said...

What a cool dad! Love the new pics of Aubrey...she looks so tall! I miss you guys...you will have to come visit after baby is born :)