Here are some recent pictures of Aubrey Jane (AJ as I sometimes call her). She really is growing fast now! Makes me wish she would stay a baby for longer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brad and I live in Arlington Texas. We were married on April 6th, 2002 and have two beautiful girls. Claire was born on Feb.2nd 2008 and Aubrey on Feb. 17th 2010. We use our blog to keep family and friends updated on our lives. Enjoy!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at that belly! I wan tot scoop her up!
She is ADORABLE and really getting big! Slow down Aubrey!
I love how she is smiling at herself in the mirror! She is getting big :-( Why does it happen so fast??
So adorable ! Love the peaceful asleep picture and the one where she's admiring herself in the mirror ! Cute belly shot too ! TOO CUTE !!!!
So Cute! I love the sleeping pics. Your fam is so beautiful!
Post a Comment