I went to brunch with some friends on Sunday morning while Brad watched the girls for me. When I got home they were asleep and all he said was "look at the pictures on the camera". i laughed so hard...Claire had fallen asleep while eating lunch! She had a busy weekend and a few missed naps so she was tired. Classic!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Funny Stuff
I went to brunch with some friends on Sunday morning while Brad watched the girls for me. When I got home they were asleep and all he said was "look at the pictures on the camera". i laughed so hard...Claire had fallen asleep while eating lunch! She had a busy weekend and a few missed naps so she was tired. Classic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is just the funniest thing! Love it.
Hilarious!
When did she get so big! You would never have fallen asleep without finishing that sandwich ;)
Post a Comment