My big girl is 5 months old already. I swear the second one grows up WAY faster than the first! Aubrey has finally started laughing! It is my favorite sound. She can roll over too, but she doesn't do it often. She is so different then Claire, she definitely takes her time with things. She couldn't be any happier or sweet and she is still a little peanut! She loves everything about Claire. I decided to start feeding her some rice cereal after her bottle so she can practice eating with a spoon. She does a great job! I have video of her laughing and eating solids for the first time...will post soon. I realize I haven't taken many pictures of Claire recently! She LOVES school. She strolls in with her sunglasses on every morning and says hi to all the teachers and kids on the way. She loves showing me the artwork that they make. She can tell me all kinds of things that went on during the day...so and so got a haircut, she went on the swings, she did Stretch and Grow. I have to constantly remind myself that she is just 2 because it's like talking to a little adult sometimes. She is such a big help too. I love them both so much!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Giggles and Solids
My big girl is 5 months old already. I swear the second one grows up WAY faster than the first! Aubrey has finally started laughing! It is my favorite sound. She can roll over too, but she doesn't do it often. She is so different then Claire, she definitely takes her time with things. She couldn't be any happier or sweet and she is still a little peanut! She loves everything about Claire. I decided to start feeding her some rice cereal after her bottle so she can practice eating with a spoon. She does a great job! I have video of her laughing and eating solids for the first time...will post soon. I realize I haven't taken many pictures of Claire recently! She LOVES school. She strolls in with her sunglasses on every morning and says hi to all the teachers and kids on the way. She loves showing me the artwork that they make. She can tell me all kinds of things that went on during the day...so and so got a haircut, she went on the swings, she did Stretch and Grow. I have to constantly remind myself that she is just 2 because it's like talking to a little adult sometimes. She is such a big help too. I love them both so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at how big Aubrey's eyes are, just beautiful! I love talking to Claire on the phone...it's such a pick me up!
Aubrey looks excited about the food!! So glad that she's doing well...she has the best mommy! :) Cambria is missing Claire...wish we lived closer!
So sweet! I can't believe Aubrey is 5 months. My youngest is 2 now! Enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment