Poor Claire. Brad and I were cleaning out the closest in the playroom and Claire pulled her heavy wooden puzzle down from a shelf and it caught her right on the nose. She took it like a champ...only cried for like 5 seconds. I felt so bad that I baked chocolate chip cookies for her. OK, maybe they were more for me than her, but I gave her a small taste. As soon as she had a bite she immediately began using the sign for more. You may be able to see some of the chocolate on her face. At least we don't have any pictures scheduled soon...I'm not sure how long this will take to heal. And she hasn't even started walking yet so i guess this is just a taste of the bumps and bruises...
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor baby, It's never easy to see your beautiful little girl with a big boo boo on her face! At least it's not a black eye...those are the worst!
"owwyy", as Mallory would say. Poor thing. You would be surprised at how fast they heal though! And like you said, this is her first of bumps & bruises & believe me, it doesn't get any easier to watch them get hurt!
Give her kisses for me!
Yay for using signs! I think their scrapes and scratches sometimes affect us more than them.....
My poor baby....I'm a wreck just looking at the picture of her boo boo!
Ahhhh....poor Claire! She's such a trooper!
Post a Comment