Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!























































We went to Houston to visit my family for Easter. My brother Joe was brave enough to ride down and back with us! Claire loved seeing her Grandmom and Pop-Pop, dying eggs, hunting eggs and going to church on Sunday morning. Happy Easter everyone!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

She looks so pretty in her pink Easter dress. She is really growing up fast... too fast. I can't wait to see you guys soon. Sure miss you all. Lots of love to my sweet niece!

amy said...

Glad you had a safe trip! You all looked so nice in your Easter clothes! Beautiful family!

Grandmom said...

We loved seeing you all...I already miss Claire's smiling face and sweet little voice. Thanks for making the trip.

Kathryn said...

those last two pictures are my favorite!! what a beautiful family!! congrats to the new aunt & uncle as well!!! :O)

CJAS said...

I love the family picture :) You all look so nice:) Claire is really a beautiful girl :):)