Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Fashion Show

Spring is here so once again it is time for another fashion show! I kinda felt like a pageant Mom this time because Claire clearly wasn't into it and I was forcing the fun. But she has so many cute outfits and I had to try and capture her in a few of my favorites...























So far so good...























Here come the dogs! (you should have heard the sounds I was making to get her to smile...no wonder they came running...)

















































































Wet kisses!





Losing steam...














Runway walk







She will not keep a bow or headband on!















And here is where the diva comes and and the photo shoot spirals out of control...


She REALLY looks like Brad here











































I had three more outfits laid out but as you can see we were done. I'm sure the next rainy day we have I will be at it again!

9 comments:

Grandmom said...

Poor Claire....she does have a mind of her own...really hates anything in her hair, doesn't she!
Maybe when she has enough hair for a ponytail she'll allow it.

Brad said...

Oh ... I see how it is. She REALLY looks like me after spiraling out of control?

Enjoyed the pictures!

amy said...

Lisa, she is seriously a doll!

Meredith said...

I love Claire's Fashion Shows! All the outfits are adorable but of course anything would be adorable on her!

Anonymous said...

Fierce walk!

Percy said...

Awesome show! I think the first outfit is my favorite.

Percy said...

That David person is actually Elizabeth - I'm using his computer if you were wondering...

CJAS said...

Oh la la !!! How beautiful :) Claire is the first super toddler model I know :) Watch out !!!

Lesli said...

Morgan says "Work it girl!!"