Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt
















Today we had an Easter egg hunt with our friends from Stroller Strides! It was so fun to watch the kids find the eggs we hid around the playground! Claire didn't quite grasp the concept of putting the eggs in her basket but she was able to find some eggs on her own. Afterwards some of us went to lunch and I had to carry Claire in because she was sound asleep from all the excitement!

6 comments:

amy said...

She looked so cute! I just finished posting my pics too : )

Grandmom said...

As always, she's adorable. Doesn't look happy about the Bunny Ears!!!

Nothing said...

I loved the Bunny ears. I was sorry to miss cracker barrel. I hope everyone ate some hashbrown casserole for me!

Mrs. Wilson said...

She is so beautiful! You are such a great mom! I love seeing all the cute pics.

CJAS said...

LOVED Claire's outfit yesterday:) You got great pictures of the kids :) Have a happy easter weekend :)
Must be nice to have your hubby home again :)

Vandi said...

Claire must have had fun! Give her a big hug from Cambria and me!