Sunday, March 29, 2009

Car wash and Play

Look at the pretty rose...


















Now look at it....



























Helping Daddy wash the car



















Such a beautiful day





















Sadie is bored


















Athena wants to wear the hat!



























She is telling me she will choke me if I take another picture



















It looks like Brad is standing on her head




























7 comments:

CJAS said...

looks like you had a fun and relaxing weekend :) Claire is so adorable!

amy said...

The one of Brad standing on Claire's head is hilarious! You have one cute little girl!

Grandmom said...

Yeah, Claire looks so cute in the hat we got her. She wouldn't even let me try it on her.

Unknown said...

LOL....your face on the picture with the rose is priceless. Did she pick it? too cute!

etphonehome21 said...

That hat is so stinkin' cute! I wish Gracie would wear one.

Brad said...

I have confirmed 3 things from these pictures:

1) My car was filthy
2) Claire is cute
3) I need a tan

Nothing said...

I love that hat too!