This afternoon Claire and I met our friends Todd, Vandi and Cambria and Kelly, Eloise and Lucie at the Dallas Aquarium. It was so good to see everyone!!! The kids did great the whole time and I think the parents had an even better time! We've lived here for over 4 years and had never been...I would recommend it to anyone. Go during the week though...I imagine it's packed on the weekends! Enjoy the pictures!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thank you for not posting any pictures of snakes!!!!!Claire looks like she enjoyed herself.
WOW :) Beautiful pictures :) I have to bring Adrien there - I'm sure he'd love it ! Glad you had so much fun :)
That place is so great. I really need to bring Liberty out there. Sounds like ya'll had a lot of fun!
The shark tunnel in my favorite part! We'll have to go back in the fall when more of our munchkins can walk....Morgan's getting very heavy!!
We were so glad we could go with y'all! It was so much fun to get all the girls together. Your pictures turned out really good...I texted Todd to say we need a good camera like that ASAP! :) Hope to see you again in May!
Post a Comment