Our Mom's group met at a park today so we could take pictures of the kids with the Bluebonnets. The weather was colder than I would have liked...I really wanted to put Claire in a cute sundress...but it didn't matter anyway because she was pretty grumpy the whole time and didn't feel like smiling. It's always fun to get together with the group and I got lots of good pictures!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Funny. I like the first and the last pictures the best.
I think they are precious pictures. The first one is pretty funny!
Claire is adorable as usual!
Yay! The Bumble Bee Bow!
So fun. We had to miss it b/c a repair man was over an hour late. If you want to go again when it gets warmer let me know.
Claire is hilarious in the first one! I'm sure Brad loves that she is upset a boy is touching her!! Keep it up Claire...boys are yucky! Ha ha!!
Post a Comment