Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Night Away











This weekend my parents came up to watch Claire while Brad and I went to a Bed and Breakfast! It was our first time to be away from Claire overnight...long overdue! I use the term "away" loosely because the Sanford Inn is just down the street...we timed it...seven minutes and we hit four long lights. Anyways, we checked in on Sat. afternoon then each had an hour massage at the spa! Then we got ready for dinner...we went to Texas de Brazil in Ft. Worth. We stuffed ourselves but it was great! Of course all we did was talk about Claire. We had breakfast the next morning then came home. I will never forget how Claire greeted me. She was pressed up against the window looking at us get out of the car, and when I came inside she screamed! I missed her so much. Mom said she did great! Thank you so much Mom and Dad for this weekend, we loved it!

6 comments:

Grandmom said...

Claire was such an angel! We loved our time with her! She was very comfortable with her Grandmom and Pop Pop.

amy said...

How fun! What a cute place!

Meredith said...

That is so awesome. I'm so glad the 2 of you got away and had some couple time.

The place looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

How fun....you'll have to tell me about this place...it looks very romantic.

Marc, Carlye, Georgia and Sarah Jane said...

I am so jealous!! Good for you two getting away. I was thinking this weekend it's going to be a few months before we can do that. What a cute place to go! - C

etphonehome21 said...

That sounds awesome. I love how she greeted you!