Monday, March 23, 2009

Can you see it?







The infamous nose ring! Try not to look at all the lines on my face. A side note: I once had someone comment on my "Seagulls Necks"...he meant "Crows Feet" Ouch. Also, I need a tan!

6 comments:

Vandi said...

I think you look GREAT! Your hair looks gorgeous! Todd will be in Dallas Wednesday...Cambria and I may or may not come...still deciding! We'd love to see you if we come!

Vandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
etphonehome21 said...

It looks freaking awesome! Claire has a very hip Mommy.

Kelly S. said...

So cute! I have to admit, when I read the last post I was skeptical... but it looks REALLY good! I applaud your courage!

Lesli said...

What? I don't see it!! Hey, you got something on your nose by the way....

Anonymous said...

Still looks good. You look just like me in the first photo...you must need a tan.