Friday, March 20, 2009

Sand and Water
















Today is the first day of spring and we had a gorgeous day! Claire and I were outside playing and I noticed how much she loved to play in the dirt. So I took her to Toys R Us and bought one of those water and sand play tables and 50 pounds of sand. Brad was able to come home early from work since he's been out of town so we put it together and she LOVES it! I am so excited because she really enjoys the sand so I think she will have a blast when we go to the Jersey Shore this summer! She only ate a little bit of the sand ;) Anyone want to come over and play with us?!

6 comments:

Vandi said...

We do!!! We're available next week for Spring Break!

Luke's Mom said...

I feel a new meetup being scheduled, I know Luke would love it!

Grandmom said...

What a great idea! We knew she was a water baby...now we know she'll be a "beach baby" too.

Anonymous said...

I want to play! I like that there is an umbrella to keep the sun out!

CJAS said...

How cute :) It's funny we just got a sand & water table for Adrien too :) Claire looks fascinated by the activity ! She's so smart :)

Lesli said...

Is that the same tsble that Joanne got for Adrien?? Great minds think alike, eh??