Last week we were stuck at home because of the ice and snow. It made me thankful to not live in a place that deals with this weather all of the time. However, we did enjoy playing in the snow for a day. Brad worked form home most of the week so that was...nice. ;) Aubrey wasn't sure what to make of the snow. Claire loved it and ate it. I was obsessed with figuring out what all of the animal tracks were. I swear a one hoofed deer ran across our front yard...
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Snow!
Last week we were stuck at home because of the ice and snow. It made me thankful to not live in a place that deals with this weather all of the time. However, we did enjoy playing in the snow for a day. Brad worked form home most of the week so that was...nice. ;) Aubrey wasn't sure what to make of the snow. Claire loved it and ate it. I was obsessed with figuring out what all of the animal tracks were. I swear a one hoofed deer ran across our front yard...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those look like Nanny hats! (Except for the one on Aubrey)
Post a Comment