2011 was a great year for us. We love our little family of four, we have an amazing extended family and friends and we were able to take some fun trips! To ring in the new year, my friend Marissa invited us over for food, drinks and games. And the kids were invited too! I don't think any of us were sure how the kids would do, but I am happy to report that the younger ones went down fairly early with no problems and the older kids entertained themselves upstairs while we played games. It was the perfect way to bring in 2012...can't wait to see what this year brings ;)Thank you Elizabeth for the pictures, I was terrible with my camera that night...
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What's that on Brad's lip? Claire looks so grown up I hardly recognize her. Happy 2012!
We loved ringing in the new year with y'all!!!
Post a Comment