Aubrey went to school today for the first time!!! She is going to the same school as Claire and is only going once a week because they are too full on Thursdays. Claire started school at this age...just before she turned two. I was nervous this morning because I wasn't sure how Aubrey would do. She loves Claire's classroom and always wants to stay when I drop Claire off, but it's different when I actually walk out the door and leave. When we got to her room, she went right in and started playing with toys. I gave her a kiss and hug and left...no tears for either of us! I went shopping BY MYSELF! I missed them both and it felt wierd to not have any kids with me, but I can for sure get used to one day a week to myself!
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Aubrey's adorable pic - she is so sweet ! I'm so happy it went well- yay for one special Lisa day !!!
She's too wittle to go to school!
See's getting big too fast!
Post a Comment