Monday, May 7, 2012
We've Moved!
OK, I'm back! But in a new location! We moved to Flower Mound a month ago to be closer to Brad's work and great public schools for the girls. The move went smoothly, and we are all unpacked and settled in. We love the neighborhood...lots of parks, friendly neighbors, pools, shopping and activities! Since my last post, Aubrey turned two, both girls had their yearly checkup and passed with flying colors. Claire has finally evened out and is at the 50% for both height and weight...she weighs36 pounds. Aubrey is almost 23 pounds so she is still at the 3% but Dr. says she is fine and we don't have to come back until next year. they both got their vaccines and they were SO brave...not one tear. The nurse said she has never seen that before in her life ;) Anyways, easter has come and gone. We found a new church here. It poured rain on Easter Sunday and we were dripping wet through the entire service. I am still driving to arlington four times a week to finish up school and ballet. Random post, I know but now we are caught up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A new post! Glad you are back.
YAY! Glad to have you back! I can't wait to see the house and your neighborhood.
It's a beautiful home...wishing you many happy memories in it. My girls are beautiful!
LOVED your house!!! And I love all these pics of the girls in their outfits.
Post a Comment