Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Fun

We've had a busy week! I took Claire to the petting zoo with the Stroller Stride Mom's on Wednsday. It was SO muddy and hot...after a quick look at some farm animals and grabbing a pumpkin we were done! On Thursday we took Claire to my Dr. appt to find out we are having another girl! I am so excited that Claire gets a sister...I know I love having one! Brad is excited too...but I think we will try once more sometime in the not so near future for a boy! Grandad and Tommy came to visit on Thursday so we were able to tell the big news to them in person. On Friday we went to a pumpkin patch then lunch at Chick-fil-A.


Anyone want to buy my pumpkin?
Claire, Sam and Morgan





Mom this face is for you!















Chick-Fil-A play area






Claire and Grandad


Another successful trip!








Claire, Gracie and Liberty












































2 comments:

Grandmom said...

She has the funniest expressions...I'm assuming the pic with her lower lip out is the one for me!

amy said...

Congrats on another baby GIRL! Claire will be so lucky to have a little sister...can't wait to meet her!