Thursday, February 4, 2010

Claire's 2 Year Stats

Claire had her 2 year old check up with Dr. Raine this morning. She weighs 23lbs 15oz (14%) her head is in the 85% and her height puts her in the 98%! Nothing new...she is a tall, skinny girl...lucky. I also reminded the Dr. that he has a new patient coming in the next two weeks! I had another check-up with my Dr. after that...not much change here. I've dialated another 1/2 cm so I'm at 1 1/2 now. Looks like it won't be today...slow and steady I guess. I'm also waiting for the whole nesting thing to happen, I really have zero desire to clean anything at the moment. I was up for 2 hours last night just sitting in bed because I was so uncomfortable. I will keep everyone posted when something changes! ;)

3 comments:

amy said...

Way to grow Claire! Hoping precious Aubrey makes her arrival really soon! Praying for you!

Marissa said...

Yay Claire. All the kids are getting so big! 1.5 cm...hey that's something. Any day now!

CJAS said...

Whatever you need please let me know :) Adrien and I would be happy to watch Claire if you need to take a nap or relax :) Big hugs to you ! Almost there !!