We celebrated Claire's second birthday at her favorite place...The Little Gym! We had family and friends there to help party the afternoon away! She had a great time...we are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives. Now that I've made it through the party I am ready for Aubrey to come. Happy Birthday Claire, I love you so much!!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Happy 2nd Birthday Claire!
We celebrated Claire's second birthday at her favorite place...The Little Gym! We had family and friends there to help party the afternoon away! She had a great time...we are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives. Now that I've made it through the party I am ready for Aubrey to come. Happy Birthday Claire, I love you so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
great party thanks for having us!!!
We had such a good time! Liberty has been toting the party favors around since we got home yesterday.
We had a great time! Thanks for inviting us!
Thank you for inviting us! We had a blast....especially Zane:) It was great to finally meet Brad, too. Happy birthday, sweet Claire!
We had a great time at the party celebrating with all Claire's friends. She made such a cute birthday girl.
Claire was so adorable :) Thanks for having us ! we were happy to share this special day with her !
Fun times! So have you finished off the cake? :)
Post a Comment