Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!





We woke up this morning to a couple of inches of snow! Of course now I will probably go into labor ;) Daddy went to work and I'm really hoping Claire has school today! They are having a Valentines Day party. Notice the necklaces she has on...she must have gotten up in the middle of the night to put them on because she didn't have them on when I tucked her in but Brad got her out of bed she had them on!

2 comments:

Czarina said...

she knows the importance of accessories.
9-1-1 is always a handy number to have in case you go into labor and you don't feel like driving ;-)

Tell Aubrey to wait it out until the snow passes...

Kathryn said...

i keep checking on here to see if Aubrey has come!! so excited for your growing family! :)