Tuesday, August 30, 2011

1st Day of School

Claire started preschool today! She goes to the Discovery Center at Most Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church (where I go to church). She will go T/W/TH ...Wed. is an Enrichment class where she learns spanish, math, science, sign language and cooking! I have been attending this church for 6 years and I honestly didn't know they had a school...yeah I am really involved you can tell. We really liked the place she went to for Mother's Day Out but it was time to "upgrade". She now has two teachers in a classroom of about 14 kids. The actual room she is in is so much larger than her old one. We do really miss her friends Liberty and Gracie but they started new schools too and Claire called them today to ask how their day was and to tell them she had a good first day. Claire's friend Isabella is in her class so she already had a friend and was anxious to make new ones too! She ran right into her classroom and started playing. I'm not sure she even noticed I was leaving. I am so proud of her and I know she is going to learn so much this year!





3 comments:

Grandmom said...

Claire is growing up so fast! She is such a smart, well adjusted little girl...love you so much. And Aubrey Jane is going to love having her Mom all to her self those days.

Anonymous said...

so THAT'S how the first day of preschool is supposed to go! She's so stinkin cute!

CJAS said...

YAY for Claire ! She's adorable and such a smart and sweet big girl ! hugs