Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girls Weekend

A couple of weekends ago I got to spend the weekend with my college roomies (Mere and Lauren). I have known and loved these girls for almost 15 years now. We all have little girls and I can't wait to meet up some day with all of them for a big girls weekend! anyways, we stayed at the Gaylord Texan. We spent Sat. at the pool with some cold drinks, magazines and candy. It was perfect. Then we went up to our awesome room to get ready for dinner. It was then that we realized the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders were staying in the rooms all around us. How did we know? There was a ton of pink luggage in the hallway and they tape their pictures to the doors. As if I wasn't feeling old enough remembering college days...we easily had 10 years on these girls. We enjoyed a nice dinner and had plans to go to the Glass Cactus club but ended up talking all night. I love that we are still so close and we can pick up right where we left off. Can't wait to do it again!





1 comment:

Grandmom said...

You girls haven't changed a bit. Good friends are priceless.