Monday, August 8, 2011

Hair Cut

Claire and I were fighting too much about tangles and pony tails so I figured it was time for a hair cut. My friend Andrea has a salon in her garage so it was the perfect place to bring both kiddos. She sits so still and I think she looks so grown up now!
























And just for laughs, can we please give a shout out to the haircut of '09...


4 comments:

Grandmom said...

Every child in their life has a haircut they can look back on and say "what were you thinking"....that's Claire's haircut in the second pic.....love her new cut!

CJAS said...

Claire is so beautiful ! She does look older ;) Adrien is quite fond of her new look !

Marissa said...

Love the new do!

etphonehome21 said...

DYING over that 2nd pic. I absolutely love the new cut - might have to copy it...