It doesn't seem possible, but Aubrey Jane is a year and a half old! I use this blog as a baby book so forgive me, but I need to remeber this stuff! We haven't had her 18 month appt. yet but I am sure she has hit 20 pounds (finally)! She is funny. The looks she gives and her personality are hilarious. Brad and I laugh all the time and he often says her sense of humor is awesome. She is running, jumping, climbing and dancing. I have found her jumping on the beds more than once. She can say lots of words including : no, uh-oh, bye bye, mama, dada, pop-pop, hi, toes and she can repeat almost anything we say. We have heard her sing happy birthday too! She is still a pettite little thing but she is growing and is hitting all of her milestones. She has 5 teeth and about ten more coming in at the moment. Her favorite thing to play with is a baby doll. Her favorite song is Old McDonald. She is extremely affectionate. Her hair is out of control. She likes to hit Claire and pull her hair...we are working on that. I love this girl so much!
Friday, August 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She just makes me smile all the time. Love her too.
Post a Comment