Claire is 8 months old and in the past month has become a little person with her own sense of humor and personality. She had many "firsts" this past month...she got her first tooth and now has both bottom teeth, she can wave, give kisses, says Da Da, shakes her head NO, she is crawling all over the house and just recently can stand for short periods of time while holding onto something! She is at such a fun age right now and I am so lucky that I get to experience every moment with her. I swear she was a newborn just yesterday and now she is becoming a little girl! We just love her so much!!!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Lisa! I can't believe she is 8 months! Time does fly!
The pictures are absolutely adorable. She is getting so big! I hope I can see her again soon.
We have the best jobs don't we?
Happy 8 month birthday Miss Claire! I need to see her soon to get some of those kisses and start teaching her to say Grandmom!
Love, Grandmom
I can't believe she's standing!!!!
Post a Comment