Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin













Since it is Claire's first Halloween, we let her play with the pumpkin guts! She loved the way they felt...and tasted. The pumpkin we got this year is really big so we carved it out and put Claire in it for some cute pictures. While we were outside taking her picture, people driving by actually stopped to watch because she is just too cute! She was freezing...but luckily there were some dogs in the car that stopped so she perked up!


4 comments:

Vandi said...

Looks like fun!

Grandmom said...

That must have been some giant pumpkin!!! I would love to make a halloween card of one of these pics! Miss Claire is the cutest!
Love, Grandmom

Heather said...

How fun! I loved the first picture. I think if Claire could talk... the caption for the picture of Brad trying to put the pumpkin top on her head would be, "Uhhh, I don't think so!" or "Are you kidding me?"

Kelly S. said...

What a totally CUTE idea! I think that these pictures are magazine worthy... does Arlington have a kids magazine? If so, you should send these in!