Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hap-Bee Halloween!


I realize it's not quite Halloween yet, but we went to a Halloween party for the kiddos this weekend and we got to dress Claire up in her first costume! She is a Bumble Bee this year. Surprisingly, she kept her wings and antenna on for the party! All of her friends looked so cute dressed up. When we got home we lit the pumpkin and took some pictures of Claire without her costume on...she looks like a ninja. It was lots of fun and we are looking forward to taking Claire trick-or-treating on Friday.

4 comments:

Grandmom said...

Claire is the cutest bumble bee ever!!!! Who's going to eat all her candy that she gets? Let me guess!!!!
Love, Grandmom

Heather said...

Too cute! I remembered that you were worried that it might look too big on her... she looked perfect. I esp. loved the funny look on Brad's face... I might have to blow that one up and see it up closer! Hahaha! Claire is such a blessed baby to have such loving and fun parents!
Love,
Aunt Heather and Uncle Bob :)

Anonymous said...

Watch out Claire...your mom holds the record for most Halloween candy eaten in one night. That is the cutest costume I've ever seen!!! Have fun trick-or-treating!

Love,
Aunt Alli

Kelly S. said...

Absolutely adorable!

You have been tagged. See my blog for more info.