Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

OK, I was tagged by my friend Mere's blog...so here are 7 random things about me:
1) I HATE loose/wiggly teeth. If a kid has a loose tooth I can't stand to see it move around. And watching a kid try to pull out a loose tooth is like torture for me.
2) When I empty the silverware from the dishwasher, I just throw it in the drawer. You will never see my silverware organized. The same pretty much goes for any closet or drawer in my house.
3) On road trips I try to go as far as I can without stopping to go to the bathroom. I have been known to go from Lubbock to Houston (9 hrs.) stopping once for gas ONLY.
4) Going to the grocery store is my least favorite thing to do in the world. If I could pay someone to shop for me I would. Speaking of shopping...I need my sister, Sonia, my Mom or Brad to help me shop for clothes...otherwise I am hopeless.
5) I don't know how to cook. I can mess up ANY recipe and have been known to make salad out of cabbage. Also, I have thrown out countless chickens because I am convinced they are not cooked...I usually need Brad to convince me that chicken is cooked all the way.
6) I am obsessed with eyebrows. I will notice in 2 seconds if someones eyebrows need to be tweezed/waxed. It is one of thew first features on a persons face that I notice.
7) I cry when I am buying a card for someone. It is rare that I can leave the card isle without tears in my eyes.

Wow....reading those back...I sound a little crazy. I tag Vandi, Heather and Sarah.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Yes, I always had to make sure my eyebrows were perfect or Lisa would come after me!
And the whole bladder thing!! It amazes me! I would have probably stopped 9 times on that 9 hour drive!

Anonymous said...

Organize your silverware drawer! It drives me nuts!