On Monday we went to the State Fair! We thought it wouldn't be crowded on a Monday until we got there and realized it was a holiday (Columbus Day) and that half of Texas decided to go the same day we did. Anyways, we went last year when I was pregnant and were excited to take Claire to her first fair. She had so much fun. She absolutely LOVED the jumping dog show, the petting zoo, the aquarium and people watching. No rides for her this year yet. Brad and I loved the food...I had a corn dog, a fried s'more (yum) and a turkey leg! Claire was a trooper all day and finally fell asleep on the way back to the car. Can't wait to go back next year!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like Miss Claire enjoyed her first visit to the State Fair. By the looks of the last picture, she was worn out!
Love, Grandmom
She is so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment