Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Getup





In honor of Aunt Alli's birthday, I thought I would dress Claire up in one of Alli's infamous "getups". When we were little, Alli used to raid Mom's closet and put on anything/everything she could find. She always had a ton of accessories on (visors/hats, scarfs, sunglasses, necklaces, high heels, etc.) Today she is still the most stylish person I know...I hope Claire can go to her for fashion advice someday! Happy birthday Alli!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! How cute!! The first thing I thought of when I saw the first picture was that she looks just like Lisa...the second thought was "What a great outfit!" Then I read your comments. I guess you're never too old to appreciate a truly creative "getup". Can't wait till Claire can come over and play dress up!

Grandmom said...

My little grandbaby looks like a little toddler already! Looks like she was having a good time playing dress up! I'll have to look up a pic of Alli in one of her getups and put them side by side!
Love, Grandmom