Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ft. Worth Zoo























Today we went to the Ft. Worth Zoo! It was Claire's first time so we were pretty excited to see what she thought of all the animals. It was really cold and windy, so although the zoo wasn't crowded...a lot of the animals stayed inside. We have been practicing the sound that a monkey makes and she never got to see any. We do have video of Claire making monkey sounds (coming soon). Anyways, other than not seeing any monkeys we did get to show Claire plenty of other animals. I'll admit she was a little more interested in the people walking around, but she was able to focus on a few of her favorites. We had a great time and she was in a great mood the whole day. I can't wait to go again when she is a little older and it's a little warmer!

5 comments:

amy said...

Great pictures!

Grandmom said...

Did Claire see any snakes or did you skip the reptile house?
Grandmom

Heather said...

Nice to have a zoo nearby. We enjoyed the one in Lousville.

Kelly S. said...

Do you like the Ft. Worth Zoo better than the Dallas Zoo? I wasn't impressed with the Dallas Zoo at all!

Vandi said...

I love the picture of you smiling and all we see is the back of Claire's head!! Classic!! :) Sounds like my child!